01 February 2013

Fabulousity

Happy Friday my friends! Weeks fly by, right? I can't believe how much fun we have going on right now! Tomorrow is the day we have looking forward to for looong time, we kick-start the best European lifestyle & interior design blog conference here in my city! Wohoo, I'm so excited to meet all the fabulous people from across the Europe, and beyond. Delish-ish!

Don't miss out the new fantastic issue of Pouf! Magazine. It's out now, and boy - did the girls behind it do a great job or WHAT? I love it, so glamorous February issue. We need a little bit of glam since this time of year is quite dark...

Lovely girls also included our Palm Springs napkins to this issue of Pouf! Thank you so much!


Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Monday with the latest news from our conference.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looks great Tiina, wish I could be there to meet all the bloggers - have a GREAT TIME!!! Don't forget to take some pics!! xo