29 January 2013

publicity

Hello, you! How are you doing? I'm great, super excited about life in general. It's still cold in Stockholm, but since we moved to the countryside I learned to love the winter landscape.

We had Formex some weeks ago. So fun to meet all my creative friends. I'm dying to exhibit again! We had the opportunity and honor to be part of the Big Trend Day on Monday the same week. I'm beyond excited.



And look at that beautiful tray! Buy it here. Our shop collective is soon launching internationally, so cool!

Not many days left to Meet The Blogger Stockholm conference. I can't wait, literally running around of all the excitement. I know there's so cool people coming in to my town. What a fab weekend. Also, I'm turning 34 on Saturday. Still a youngster, no?

No comments: