13 January 2013

news

What a week! We have been ill, all of us, so not much fun going on in our little family. It's OK, we had so much fun during the holidays anyhow. And, more fun coming this week!

We finally received our popular designs Athens and Moscow in neutral colors.

Moscow in black with white pattern and pipings.

I love the pipings!


The black color is very intense and the white framing looks really nice.

Athens in charcoal grey. My new favorite color is grey, I can't seem to get enough of it. And I know I'm not alone feeling like this.


These neutrals are a great pick-me-up for any stylish home!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love both Tiina, I agree the gray is so pretty and I really love the black and white - have a lot of it in my wardrobe. Have a great week!! ;-))

Padmerine said...

Do you know how can I order these pillows because I live here in Finland? :)